Various mods...

foothead

Omnicide now.
Here are some mods I did in the past, but I don't think I posted on here.

Just random stuff but some of its pretty cool.

Here's my aluminum powerbook G3 mod. If anyone here remembers, its the old pb that had black rubber and plastic on it. 1999 I think...

PB300033.jpg

Here's the rainbow apple mod on my iBook G4.

PB300034-3.jpg

Dvorak keyboard on same iBook G4.

PC020031.jpg

Slot-load drive installed in an old tray-loading iBook.

CIMG0078.jpg

More to come... I just need to find my memory card....

ugh my IMG tags aren't working...

Very cool! I've been considering doing a mod like the rainbow Apple like you did with this image.

I was also considering doing the "see-through" Mac mod which would require high-grade alcohol which I have access to lots of. You take the iBook casing and use the alcohol to wipe off all the white paint and then it reveals clear plastic.

That's the first time I've seen a Dvorak keyboard before, how is typing on it?

That's the first time I've seen a Dvorak keyboard before, how is typing on it?

I used to love it back when I used it a lot. I could get like 80+ wpm (a lot for me) but I am used to qwerty now so I am awfully slow on it until I get used to it again...

Very cool! I've been considering doing a mod like the rainbow Apple like you did with this image.

I was also considering doing the "see-through" Mac mod which would require high-grade alcohol which I have access to lots of. You take the iBook casing and use the alcohol to wipe off all the white paint and then it reveals clear plastic.

I find the clear ibook to be quite ugly. Mostly because the top (around the keyboard) can't be made clear.

Back
Top Bottom