Bioshock 2 or Left 4 Dead 2 (on steam or retail, doesnt matter)

how you liking it so far, try out the multiplayer??

not yet, im scared to, its a games for windows live game, so more than likely, its going to be laggy as hell, and to be honest its probably going to kill the game

How much better is it than Bioshock 1?

ohh man, so much better. I find it way more captivating than the first, i only got about 3/4 of the way through the first because it got kind of bland, but ill go back and finish it after bioshock 2

not yet, im scared to, its a games for windows live game, so more than likely, its going to be laggy as hell, and to be honest its probably going to kill the game

I play SFIV (uses GFWL), and I play online a lot. I have barely experienced any lag. When I lag, it's usually because of people with lower specs PC trying to run it at max settings. Since SFIV is a fighting game, you need to run it at 60FPS, if it runs at 55FPS, it would be difficult to pull off the combos.

I play SFIV (uses GFWL), and I play online a lot. I have barely experienced any lag. When I lag, it's usually because of people with lower specs PC trying to run it at max settings. Since SFIV is a fighting game, you need to run it at 60FPS, if it runs at 55FPS, it would be difficult to pull off the combos.

maybe they fixed connection issues then, because every game i played including SFIV lagged, but sf may be because of what you said, ill give it a shot later today

hey guys, i ended up getting MW1 for $20 i thought it was a better deal, so yeah, anyone play on MW1?

MW1: youniverse

lets play sometime!!

maybe they fixed connection issues then, because every game i played including SFIV lagged, but sf may be because of what you said, ill give it a shot later today

You play SFIV? Wanna do some matches sometime?

hey guys, i ended up getting MW1 for $20 i thought it was a better deal, so yeah, anyone play on MW1?

MW1: youniverse

lets play sometime!!

I'm down, though I was actually never that good.

Back
Top Bottom