Random Chit Chat

I still have to clean my room. I have until this Saturday night to clean it. Hopefully I can clean and rearrange my room by Friday. This upcoming Sunday is Chinese New Year for those that doesn't know. It also happens to be Valentines Day, but I don't celebrate that. After Chinese New Year, I will know how to move my bed to what direction as my parents believe in Feng Shui.

I just realized I only have to pay $100 to get a PS3 if I calculated right.

@01001010:
Oh sorry, what I meant by "replay" was the standard coaxial.
I would think it would not matter much as long as you didn't split the signal many times. Of course I am in no way a cable guy.
MV5BMzI2ODk0ODAzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQwODgwMw@@._V1._SX300_SY400_.jpg

Analog connections normally travel further than digital connections, simply because the device can salvage what is left of the degraded signal. For digital connections, it's either there or it isn't.

Very true. But I prefer digital for that reason- you know if it's not perfect.

All this digital analog talk sort of makes me wonder if people who had antenna tv after the digital switch would get much fewer channels. Luckily for me i moved and got satellite tv.

I get the same, but then again I am in a big city, and we have a HUGE antenna in the attic (to escape cox's $5 local channel fee)

EDIT: What is happening? I just tried to login, and it told me wrong password, locked my account, and emailed me. I hit the link and enter an email and I am immediately logged in.

Bleh... Just cleaned a part of my room, and I spent 2 ours trying to figure out what to keep and what to throw out. Good thing I did part of it today. Would have sucked to do everything all in one day. I probably wouldn't have tried cleaning this well if I weren't getting a new TV. :D

Back
Top Bottom