xbox keyboards ???

waynegr

Solid State Member
Hi there,

Is there any way that I can set my keyboards to be used as the controls for xbox. Like the up arrow for acceleration, down arrow for backwards and so on.

Alternatively, is there any way to fit a xbox drive in a computer, thus letting you play the games on your computer ???

Wayne

Hi there,

Is there any way that I can set my keyboards to be used as the controls for xbox. Like the up arrow for acceleration, down arrow for backwards and so on.

Alternatively, is there any way to fit a xbox drive in a computer, thus letting you play the games on your computer ???

Wayne

Haha. No, not at this time. That would make the 360 just like a PC if it had a keyboard and mouse.

There is also no 360 emulator support. Probably never will be...

I hear there is a way to use a keyboard and mouse on a wii, but i dont know anything about it.

There were keyboard + mouse adapters for the original Xbox. I don't know much about Xbox at all but are the original controllers compatible with the Xbox 360?

BTW, I do have the adapter for the Xbox. I played Halo with it for a while. Unfortunately it wasn't responsive as much as a PC even though I set it to maximum speed. There might be other ways to adjust it though. But it did indeed work with a keyboard and mouse.

I just think that having a keyboard and mouse for the 360 takes away from the controller experience. It would make it like a PC I tell you! :p

I just think that having a keyboard and mouse for the 360 takes away from the controller experience. It would make it like a PC I tell you! :p

A controller is the worst interface I have ever used.... I get why people would want keyboard/mouse.

Where can I get this adapter for original xbox? I quit using it because of the stupidity of the controller.

A controller is the worst interface I have ever used.... I get why people would want keyboard/mouse.

Where can I get this adapter for original xbox? I quit using it because of the stupidity of the controller.
Keyboard and mouse beats any controller any day. I still cannot figure out how people can put up with FPS games on a console.

Here is the adapter I got. It's PS/2 rather than USB. I got it on ebay a couple years ago for like $8.

4347045615_9b1ceb9342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom