The "New" Facebook

I have an epic farm in Farmville. ^_^

Post up a picture of your farm! Here is mine in it's current state. I got drunk and bored and decided to make a hedge maze. For some reason I couldn't get it to come out symmetrical and I left myself with like no money lol. I do find it funny that some of my friends have commented on trying to get through it lol.

FarmvillePic.jpg

I need to try farmville.

It starts off pretty addictive. After a while I was getting home from work then spending an hour working on my farm lol. It was at that point I was like enough is enough lol.

I got the new yesterday. It takes a little getting used to but it certainly is faster and more responsive than before

I just became a new victim. It sucks, this new layout's news feed blows....

I got it yesterday and all was fine. Then today it gets a bit slow and then it decided it didn't want to show all the news feed items or update anymore. It's had the same first item that said 2 hours ago for like the last 3 hours. It did update once, the reverted back... :( Just as I first suspected, it's even more screwed than before the update.

I got it yesterday and all was fine. Then today it gets a bit slow and then it decided it didn't want to show all the news feed items or update anymore. It's had the same first item that said 2 hours ago for like the last 3 hours. It did update once, the reverted back... :( Just as I first suspected, it's even more screwed than before the update.
Mine was doing that before and after it changed for me today. Something is messed up.

It's still slow for me. Even with clear cache on my browser etc, facebook fails!

Back
Top Bottom