gaming forums?

All we really need is a sub forum exclusively for PC gaming or something. We could try, I really don't see why everyone is so pessimistic about it.

I agree with it.
But I also agree on the 18+ topics, too.

But at the same time you've got to understand minors will feel left out and probably not important.

The further action would drive people away to new forums.

So even though it's a good idea, I don't think having 18+ sub-forums is a good idea.

But the PC Gaming forums, I totally agree on, 118%.

Personally, I've never seen the need for a set of gaming subforums on CF before, but that's because of the Rapid Gaming forums...

if that's offline, (and if David doesn't intend on bringing it back online).
then AFAIK the logical move is to try to bring content from over there onto this forum.

18+ sections.
never had them before, think that we're unlikely to have them in the future, as it is the rules say that you should only post threads that are suitable for all age ranges.

I can't see that changing. I also can't see David implementing expensive age verifications just so some people can talk about adult subjects. it's too divisive of the forum populous, and too expensive.

Personally, I've never seen the need for a set of gaming subforums on CF before, but that's because of the Rapid Gaming forums...

if that's offline, (and if David doesn't intend on bringing it back online).
then AFAIK the logical move is to try to bring content from over there onto this forum.

18+ sections.
never had them before, think that we're unlikely to have them in the future, as it is the rules say that you should only post threads that are suitable for all age ranges.

I can't see that changing. I also can't see David implementing expensive age verifications just so some people can talk about adult subjects. it's too divisive of the forum populous, and too expensive.

You have a point there about the 18+ Although I would like to atleast see a gaming subforum up for a little.

I personally wouldn't use a gaming subforum - but I still think it'd be a cool idea. There's a lot of people on here that would from what I've gathered and it fits very nicely into a category of its own.

It shouldn't be that difficult to add either :)

Another no for the 18+ forum though - I'm well over 18 but there's nothing I really want to discuss on here that's not suitable for younger ears! I also agree with the points about it potentially dividing the forum up, which is a bad thing in my books - and that's before we've got onto all the potential expense.

how about this...

if you want someone to play a PC game with online..

just post in SOCIAL.

What about talking about the games and the future of gaming or to discuss video games in general? There is really no legit forums that really do discuss those subjects (besides the major big forums; STEAM, Xfire, etc...)

The Social Lounge. I doubt there will be more responses just because it's in an "gaming" subtopic.

I used to be an admin there...I killed the spamming down a bit, but for some reason, the automated bot who replied to you kind of died...couldn't figure out why.

What?

Like all other major modifications to this site, the "gaming" section would have to be approved by David. I think the age demographics on this forum would allow for such section (I wouldn't use it by any means, but I still can agree with it) to flourish.

Back
Top Bottom