Random Chit Chat

Seems like a nice deal. I'm still hoping for the last year models will get cheaper.
Looks like I will be spending about $1000 (TV, stand, cables, PS3) around March.

Note to EVERYONE:

when down clocking... always remember to put back your Proc to your original clock..

I tried to play cyrsis with my PC at 1.8Ghz and i was like... wtf... why is it hardly working...lmfao

I had to solve a 4-dimensional system of first order linear differential equations without MATLAB for eigenvalues and eigenvectors. I made a wrong step when calculating 2 of the 4 eigenvectors and threw my answer off slighty, so I had to re-do some of it.

Sounds interesting. Allthough I cant say I've done any of it! :D. Maybe next year... or the year after? :p

It's not too bad (if you've taken the pre-requisite!). I thought I could do without linear algebra, but it's proven to be a pretty good challenge. I will, no doubts, pass the course, but maybe not with an A. We'll see.

How old are you? I don't really know the US Education system.... at you at High School or College or Uni or what? :S

Back
Top Bottom