Wow... the Modern Day. "Neo modern, ultra-liberal assholes"

Half Evil

Golden Master
Check this out.

Explicit Video. 18+
Disturbing
Fair Warning

If you are or were a police officer, this is very hard to watch even after all this time

It is an example of today's new PC officer, trained to just kiss *** even when faced with death for fear of law suits or reprimand.

Notice this cop's last word was "sir" - Can you believe that? - sir??, talking to that piece of **** under these circumstances? Probably doing what he was trained to do in an academy whose curriculum was formulated by a bunch of neo modern,ultra-liberal *******s who never worked the streets to see what the real world is really like to, never draw your gun, just show them respect and they will comply, but don't hurt 'em cuz we don't want any law suits....sure they will.

Of course it is easy for us old timers to say that the cop should have taken charge right off the bat at the first escalation with a good smack upside the head with a baton or slapper followed by cuffs and the first sign of a weapon in this scumbags hand would have been his last act. If he would have done that instead of worrying about being sued or reprimanded later, but he'd still be alive. Tragic and sad.
Ignatius Piazza: Stop Screaming, Start Shooting…

http://www.odmp.org/officer/15034-deputy-kyle-wayne-dinkheller

Now, both my parents were police officers. He is kind of a hard ***, and I guarantee once a gun was out and pointed, the suspect would have been killed instantly. I dont understand how the force is being trained so differently in today's world, and soceity is getting worse.

I believe this email, has firmly hit the nail on the head.

Also, let me say this is not a thread about how we need gun control, once again we do not. Either way it would not have prevented this. Bad guys will always have their weapons, which is why we need our guns to defend ourselves.

Not saying that at all, just saying it was 12 years ago, not really modern day anymore, it may have been handled differently, it may not.

Or you could try and stop the general public from owning weapons - Or at least, make them more difficult to aquire.

This might upset you, but I don't give a shit about your "right to bear arms". If there is a serious reason for it, then sure.

I'm sorry but i would have just shot that dude first moment I saw him have any type of gun, not in the head or chest or anything like that at first, I'd try to aim for the arms/legs so he wouldn't be able to use that weapon. I also wouldn't of have let him go back to his car and when he came at me i would have beat his ***. This is a very sad video to watch and I hope that I never have to face something like this when I become a cop

I'm sorry but i would have just shot that dude first moment I saw him have any type of gun, not in the head or chest or anything like that at first, I'd try to aim for the arms/legs so he wouldn't be able to use that weapon. I also wouldn't of have let him go back to his car and when he came at me i would have beat his ***. This is a very sad video to watch and I hope that I never have to face something like this when I become a cop

you make it sound easy.

there is a reason that in films cops shoot off the trigger finger of the bad guy with a gun... it's a film.

in real life you aim for centre mass, even just trying to hit an arm would be difficult, and if you miss that bullets going to keep going till it hits something. this is also why cops don't take 'head shots'. -target is impractically small.

and since you can't practically shoot off a trigger finger, that trigger finger is going to still be there to pull the trigger and fire back once you've started shooting.

If he saw him place his hand on the gun he probably should have fired then. If a person is willing to grab a gun when dealing with a police officer, especially in a somewhat secluded area like in the video, it's probably not for show.

Like root said, going for arm/leg/head shots is impractical and is dangerous for the officer. If you miss, it gives him that much of a chance to shoot back and hit the officer. A person shot in the leg is still capable of shooting back.

Definitely a sad video. I wonder why the driver felt it was necessary to pull a gun on the cop and shoot him. He doesn't look drunk, he seemed pretty well in control.

Back
Top Bottom