Looking for a new case. What do u guys think?

ccnakid16

Beta member
Okay so back in july i got a barebones kit off tigerdirect. The case that came with it was very basic and doesnt have a good air flow and the front fanel is shot. so ive been looking around for a new case. Ive got 100 dollars to put towards a new case. Ive looked into a raidmax and ive also looked into a cool master. Please tell me what u think of either of these cases or if there are any better ones out there. I want a mid tower with good air flow, has some room to work with, and its has to be toolless. thank you for taking your time to look.

I am using the Scout and I lvoe it. I would recommend trying it.

I say:

CoolerMaster HAF922 - Good airflow, not terribly large or heavy.
CoolerMaster HAF932 - Much larger than the 922 and provides much more space, however not much more airflow. I recommend the 932 to those who are getting very hot running hardware or using E-ATX boards.

Lastly, my favorite;

CoolerMaster CM690 - This is a great case with great airflow at a great price. What more could be asked for?

A lot of people are saying to go with the CM690II but I would stay away from it right now. It's really more for those who have extra money to blow or need the features it offers. In my opinion the CM690 offers a better look and has a great tool-less design for the PCI bays.

EDIT: To cover the above statement a bit more clearly:
It's essentially the same case painted black with more fluff-features but lost some of the important ones.

Back
Top Bottom