How Much my comp Worth? And what do i get?

rec0n123

Beta member
My computer is the HP Pavilion a6302f PC but i added a video card in it (Radeon x1600 series)

its Amd athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor
3072MB memory
400GB hard drive
DVD Burner
and its on Windows Vista Home premium (I still got recovery CD's in good condition)

What do you think its value is?

ALSO

I am trying to get a computer that has WINDOWS XP and is really good for gaming for the price i can get for trading this computer or selling this one and buying, anybody know a good gaming computer with XP that I could get if i sold/traded this?

Probably not much. Anything over 2 years is pretty old IMO. Things change with computer at insane rates.

Wipe it and keep it as a backup/2nd computer. I wouldn't expect to get much for it.

As for the gaming computer...I don't know of too many games that won't run on Windows7-64/32. Windows XP is dated...it came out almost 9.5 years ago and the manufacturer has released 2 new OSs since then. Software companies are going to stop supporting it pretty soon, so you'd be wasting your money.

You must be kidding me. Plenty of games run on XP. You just need to make sure the games support DX9.

yeah your only going to get about 100$ usd for this..if that.

Back
Top Bottom