Gallery: Cases

I used to have a yellow and black Ultra Aluminus. I did an incredibly poor paintjob on it, but from afar it looked damn good.

Picture16.jpg

Picture17.jpg

My friend has an Aluminus. It's an alright case, really restrictive intake though.

So is the intake on the CM690. But I'm a sucker for perpendicular HDD cages. I'm falling away from that, though. But I don't like cases like the 1200 where all of the bays are in line and you just use a cage for 3 or 4 HDD's. Looks too bleak.

That's the one thing that bugged me about my 900. Hard drives were a pain in the butt to remove. If you flipped the drives and re-routed the cables it looked pretty good.

i did some cable management today and i think that it looks a bit better than what it used to look like but i need to grab extension cables for the 24 pin and the CPU cable and a longer IDE cable or maybe a SATA dvd drive.

DSC01242.jpg

DSC01243.jpg

i did some cable management today and i think that it looks a bit better than what it used to look like but i need to grab extension cables for the 24 pin and the CPU cable and a longer IDE cable or maybe a SATA dvd drive.

DSC01242.jpg

DSC01243.jpg

Tips: round IDE cable
Keep things at 90 degree angles
zip ties
Also, I pull every cable behind the mobo tray, then route it back out so there is no excess.

Took these with my iPhone.
This is the HTPC.

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

And as a special treat... AMD Phenom II cooling fan vs. my finger.

IMG_0028.jpg

This happened while I was taking the pictures. I think the fan won.

Ouch. I accidentally stuck the side of my thumb on my rear case fan one time when I was polishing the CPU block real time for some pictures.

EDIT: Get us some current pics of your rig. And I shall do the same for you (or a video since I haven't made a new one lately)

Ouch. I accidentally stuck the side of my thumb on my rear case fan one time when I was polishing the CPU block real time for some pictures.

EDIT: Get us some current pics of your rig.

Lol. You can't even see the drops on the floor where it dripped. For such a small cut, it bled a lot.

That is the HTPC. I will post more current pics of my main rig when I get my new PSU in.

For now, here's what I've got.

P5220265.jpg

P5220266.jpg

This is with the ECS mobo and the gamexstream. Everything else has stayed the same.

I'll post up some pics of the new rig I built for my brother in a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom