The "New" Facebook

It's cool, I like the way they took everything that was on the bar at the bottom and put it on the left side more spread out. I wish they would have left the nav bar at the top the way it was though, I liked that, home, profile, friends, inbox....that stuff. I guess the new look will take a little getting used to.

why don't they just make facebook skins and let people choose the way they want it to look instead of forcing a layout on us

Are you getting at the way 1 person may view all of Facebook or the way they may want to make up their own profile? If it's just skins for the way 1 person may view it, Facebook may just get that much more buggier with all the more crap to update b/c we know Facebook likes to update. If just profile changes, that would make it too much like Myspace and it would no longer have the simple look .

Personally I don't think this update looks too bad, something to get used to though.

just the layout of the site for them not like a profile skin those are annoying

I'm still on the old Facebook...half my "news feed" is status updates of people complaining about the new design. :D

I like the clean simple look of facebook. It's not so much about customizing your profile to the max like myspace is, it's more about the social networking end of it, getting in touch with old friends, talking to current friends and such. I hope they never stray from that.

I don't like it to much, but most people think that until they get used to something new.

I hate facebook chat, because it doesn't work, and would much prefer people come on MSN more instead,

but that said, I do very much prefer the new layout.

Live feeds are delivered straight away now, instead of having to click it.

Almost none of my friends I talk to online use msn anymore to chat they're all on facebook. The only time I see them online is when they are doing something on xbox 360

I've seen it but it hasn't been done to my account yet. I like the current layout, how many times are they going to change the layout??!??!

Back
Top Bottom