What makes you piss yourself?

glass_water.jpg

LOL! +rep

not really the game itself but the concept. only a flashlight or only a gun... safety against the invisible or the ability to see.

What would make me piss myself? Well...not going to the bathroom, or scare the living crap out of me my bladder is extremelly packed!

Let's see... What makes me piss myself?

Well, one thing is suicidemouse.avi (lol not really anymore)
and
Not going to the bathroom for quite a while?

Weeeeeel... The thing that tends to freak me out are my unusual dreams. I mean, my dreams tend to get very morbid after a while... like one time, I dreamt that I triped and fell on a sidewalk, scraping my nose a little - so I scratch the wound a little bit, but accidentally begin to peel off my entire face. It was a slow and painful process, though I manage to wake up without pissin myself.

freddy kruger, im traumatized from his movies, i cant look at him, and in general burn victims, not being a asshole or anything its, just hard and disturbing for me to look at

takeing my parents van on a joy ride when they are in the states , listening to my idiot friend and going down a side road and the only car i see is a cop car. I was shitting bricks, not about the cop, about what my dad would do when he found out

Weeeeeel... The thing that tends to freak me out are my unusual dreams. I mean, my dreams tend to get very morbid after a while... like one time, I dreamt that I triped and fell on a sidewalk, scraping my nose a little - so I scratch the wound a little bit, but accidentally begin to peel off my entire face. It was a slow and painful process, though I manage to wake up without pissin myself.

I hardly remember my dreams. I'm glad I don't, I'm weird enough conscious and I don't want to know what goes on in my head when I'm asleep. :p

Back
Top Bottom