The "New" Facebook

You may not have seen it yet, but Facebook updated is interface. I think it looks fantastic now. I really liked their update. What do you guys think?

I saw pics, but it hasn't been done to my account yet. If it's anything like the last update it will just be more bloated with crap and run slower and more buggy. I don't really care if they update it or not with a new look, I just hate that they just continue to make it slower and more bloated.

I have not seen it yet live, maybe in a week it will be updated for me.

Here is a picture quickly searched on Google images.
Facebook-Redesigned-500x492.jpg

do you know when it is supposed to change for everyone? It still looks like the old facebook for me.

At least the iPhone app is good now

I don't know how they're updating it for people. I heard about the new facebook from an in-town friend a couple days ago, but mine only got updated today. So, who knows?!

i wouldnt know, i dont waste bandwidth on talking to retards on a useless SN site :p

Yes, keeping in contact with my friends all across the world is a pretty useless feature. I guess I could use the phone or email but posting a simple status update is a lot quicker. Hmm, throwing a party just set it up on facebook and send everyone you want to come an invite. Of course if you don't have many friends I guess it would be a pretty useless convenience.

I'm personally getting sick of all these updates. I just wish they would pick a format and leave it. I did hear that the new update is going to block all those annoying notifications for games etc. I was getting pretty sick of people constantly posting up there farmville achievements.

I'm personally getting sick of all these updates. I just wish they would pick a format and leave it.
You're not the only one. A minor facelift every so often I can understand, but revamping the whole thing every few months or so is just ridiculous. Do it once, do it properly.

I did hear that the new update is going to block all those annoying notifications for games etc. I was getting pretty sick of people constantly posting up there farmville achievements.
Thank goodness for that. I don't see how it needs a complete visual revamp to do though!

why don't they just make facebook skins and let people choose the way they want it to look instead of forcing a layout on us

Back
Top Bottom