Random Chit Chat

Well the more rectangular it is, the harder it'll be, and the more you'll have to shift the balance, but it'll work.

room.jpg

If the room is more square, put the rear speaker on the wall with the bed, shifting more away from the corner, the more square it is.

This is how I have my room setup (with the computer in a corner) and it works flawlessly once you get balance sorted out.

EDIT: higher speakers will probably be better. I have mine mounted at 4.5 feet for the fronts, and 6 feet for the rears. Use wall mounts with swivels so you can aim them better.

I'll try it when I do get the setup. Quick question, the TV I am looking at has an optical digital out, and plan to plug the home theater to it. Would I still get the surround sound experience from the PS3 when plugged in via HDMI? Or will I have to unplug it from the TV and plug it into the PS3?

If you plug the HDMI from the PS3 into the reciever, then yes.

Into the TV, it should be able to (especially on a sony) but I've had trouble with only getting 5.1 before from our samsung...

Hard drive and flash drive are here.

edit: I'm up and running. Just need to format my second partition (unallocated space right now) with PartedMagic.

My friend's transmission in his car's slipping... It wont always gear into 3rd.
He's looking for a used transmission online, does anyone know what year's would be compatible? It's a 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier... transmissions automatic.

Back
Top Bottom