Random Chit Chat

Hmm... I think I might just use my dads old speakers. It was made by aiwa, and I guess it was bought out by Sony. It used to be surround sound (5 speakers but no sub), but now it's just 4 speakers because I think my dad threw away the middle because there wasn't really a place to put them. I think these speakers are about 10 years old, just hope the speakers aren't blown...

EDIT - So I am asking my friends and family that owns a Sony Bravia, and seeing how they like them. However, my cousin told me he got an Sony 36" (I'm assuming it's an LCD because he got it black Friday 2009), and it's an 1080p. I was searching on Sony Style, and the closest Sony Bravia I found that matches 36" would be 37" that is an 720p. Hmm...

It's cheaper to get an desktop 5.1 than an actual home theater.
Then what about getting something like 2.1 desktop speakers?

i got my 5.1 surround sound from walmart for 70$, and it has Optical Digital Audio even.

so its your call.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to setup the speakers. Here is how I plan on setting up my room. I don't think it's possible to do 5.1, but maybe you guys can help me. Of course, this isn't scaled, so some things may be off.
Room.jpg

Back
Top Bottom