Random Chit Chat

I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. My whole life has led to this. Time to test my skills. I know I just can't miss. Gonna show the world. I was born to be a winner.

I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. My whole life has led to this. Time to test my skills. I know I just can't miss. Gonna show the world. I was born to be a winner.

LMAO love pokemon.

Is anyone here interested in an ASUS 4870 x2 with an XSPC razor waterblock?
I hate to let it go but I don't really need it anymore.

My mom is going to see the superbowl. Jealous.

Newegg has a 5850 for $270. Should I buy one and crossfire later, or wait for a 5970? It would mess up my WC plans, but let me have EF now instead of a couple months from now.

Wait for the 5970!

Got my splitter and cables today.

IMG_0002.jpg

I might have ordered the cable length in excess.

I found an 10ft coaxial cable, and was thinking of buying a coupling which I think would cost about $5, will that interfere with picture quality? I can't really set it up as I haven't bought the TV yet.

I found an 10ft coaxial cable, and was thinking of buying a coupling which I think would cost about $5, will that interfere with picture quality? I can't really set it up as I haven't bought the TV yet.

What type of signal are you going to send down?

I'll be using it to connect my cable to watch television (Analog and Digital?). Not sure if that was the answer you were looking for.

Back
Top Bottom