What news channel do you watch?

If other, please post name.

edit: I just realized I forgot to make it check boxes for multiple choice, so pick the one you watch most. Also, is CNBC = MSNBC? I'm very confused because I just read somewhere that they're the same, but we watch them here on 2 different channels.

None of the options we have are that great, but I personally feel CNN is the most balanced of the three major news channels. Fox News has been associated with having a conservative bias, while MSNBC (especially with their refreshed prime time schedule) has been seen as having a more liberal bias.

CNN has also been accused of having a liberal bias, but it's far less prevalent than MSNBC. They also have a pretty decent international channel most Americans don't know about.

Also, is CNBC = MSNBC? I'm very confused because I just read somewhere that they're the same, but we watch them here on 2 different channels.

CNBC (Consumer News and Business Channel) focuses on business related news. MSNBC (Microsoft and NBC Universal) is a general news station.

I don't really watch the news much anymore. I'll listen on the radio occasionally and read on the interwebs, but all the news channels lost me completely because they all seem to be extremely biased lately.

usually bbc when I am on the internet.

When I do it's the BBC. But I don't tend to. When there's someting important happening (rarely) everyone talks about it and I find out that way :p

I do use the BBC quite often, get my news from their channel and site, as well as from google news

Back
Top Bottom