Random Chit Chat

Last time I accidentally was biting my fingernail which had the liquid on it that hadn't been washed off. I took a swig of water with a glob of dish detergent. The soap made me feel worse than the liquid.

When I was little (4 or 5) I dropped a lollipop in a sandbox. I washed it with soap thoroughly and continued licking it. It actually tasted better.

Just submitted my Mid-Year Report to MIT. Hopefully my math joke will sway their decision. :D

edit: Ok, seriously. Do I have a problem with my internet or is CF having random spurts of delay? Facebook and other websites load up in a flash, but CF takes a good 4-5 seconds.

Can't really tell you. I'm either using my laptop at some poor internet reception (school), or I am DL something (home), so it's slow no matter what. However, there are times when it loads normally.

It seems like I am slowly drifting off of this place, so I might not be here anymore in a year or so.

IF ANYONE has ever seen stargate SG 1
perhaps they know who Vahla is..

HOLY CRAP :eek: i think i have a new actress crush...

Vahla.png

<3

*drool*

Vahla2.png

to bad shes twice my age : /

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Black

OH and she played a Charc in Crysis ;)

So did anybody get MAG yet? I don't have a PS3 yet, but this might be one of the games I might get. For those that got the game, what's your opinion on it? I'm still deciding if I should get it.

My mom is going to see the superbowl. Jealous.

Newegg has a 5850 for $270. Should I buy one and crossfire later, or wait for a 5970? It would mess up my WC plans, but let me have EF now instead of a couple months from now.

Back
Top Bottom