OCZ is awesome.

foothead

Omnicide now.
I just got an email from OCZ. They are going to replace my DOA secondhand gamexstream 1010 even though it isn't under warranty. Even better, since they don't make the 1010w gamexstream anymore, I will be getting a Z1000.

AWESOME!!!

Very nice. It's always a refreshing change to hear about companies who will go out of their way to ensure a good service :)

No. All I did was shoot them an email that it was dead and explained that jumping it didnt work and this is what they tell me.

I'm definitely gonna recommend OCZ after this. Even more so than I already do. This is excellent customer service. It only took two emails to get an RMA.

OCZ build very good quality PSUs. I personally don't used one, but I've bought a few for friends and they turned out excellent.

I had a surprisingly nice experience with Microsoft when I was trying to install Windows 7. The key wasn't working for some reason and I called them up. They said they'd send me a new key via e-mail in the next few days unless I managed to get it working. I got it installed, but it wouldn't activate. Then I saw the registry edit and I used that. It worked flawlessly and I didn't end up needing a new key. Let's see how the installation works on the new hard-drive I got (which should arrive Wednesday at the latest). Hopefully, I won't have to do the registry edit again because I forgot what I changed.

did it work over the phone? my first install of windows 7 didnt work on my computer and it wouldnt activate over the internet and it wouldnt install downloaded files. so i had to activate it over the phone and then i reinstalled it a month later and it started working fine.

I chose to install with the option of activating it later. I then changed a value in the registry to make it activate because it was denying my key for some reason. I don't feel guilty of doing so because I spend $30 on a legit student version upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom