Random Chit Chat

I need to pick up a QX series or a Q9650. I love the 775 socket because of how useful it still is compared to I5 and even I7. So I'm not quite ready to upgrade to a newer socket. But I wanted to be able to get a bit more. My Q95 is a max multi at 8.5 and hits the FSB wall at 500 (2000 QDR). For a total of 4.25GHz.

I FAILED!!!!

I had a glass that i was draining my lcs into and I accidentally drank some of the liquid. Turns out its concentrated antifreeze and its making me feel really weird right now.

I threw up a lot and its gotten a bit better tho.

Well according to poison control, it isn't toxic in such a small dose, because what I had was actually propylene glycol, not ethylene glycol. Advice was to have someone keep watch just in case of a reaction, and drink lots of water.

I need to be a lot more careful though. I thought it was gatorade. :/

I FAILED!!!!

I had a glass that i was draining my lcs into and I accidentally drank some of the liquid. Turns out its concentrated antifreeze and its making me feel really weird right now.

I threw up a lot and its gotten a bit better tho.

like J said, hospital is a good idea, or poison control.
you dont screw with that stuff.
and i really hope you didnt think that it was just regular water...

in the meen time...lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6zBklFQR8&NR=1

Last time I accidentally was biting my fingernail which had the liquid on it that hadn't been washed off. I took a swig of water with a glob of dish detergent. The soap made me feel worse than the liquid.

lol I took a big swig of the liquid.

It made me feel drunk out of my mind for a few hours.

anyway, I'm beginning my overclock. Check out the thread in the OC section. Someone stole our damn leafblower....wtf

Back
Top Bottom