Can we please?

That would be nice as well. Well, if you do have to bump...maybe we could automerge within 24hrs of the user's post then he could double post to bump it? It is possible that users don't catch or doesn't know what to answer to a thread too, while others can and they don't see it becaufe of the new threads.

^^I think as it is now, the automerge only affects double posts if it's under24 hours of the last post.

I'm pretty sure there's a time limit on it at the moment as well - and personally I think it should stay that way. There should be no need for anyone to want to bump a thread within 24 hours of posting, if it were changed so people got notifications then chances are everyone would just end up with spammed inboxes!

^^I think as it is now, the automerge only affects double posts if it's under24 hours of the last post.

I've noticed that it doesn't always work after 24 hours though. Maybe it doesn't affect threads within a certain time period?

If another member doesn't post in your thread so it gets bumped then it must not be that popular.

The automerge is a great thing, period.

I only wish we would have had it when a certain someone was still around, he might not have gotten banned.

Back
Top Bottom