Random Chit Chat

Mmmmmmm.

I'm gonna start looking on eBay for a bargain ATI graphics card...

Something that Folds well... a 4870 maybe.

:rolleyes:

100_0153.jpg

so today was a sweet day..

My computer has been freezing and crashing lately. Sometimes, it fails to boot. I ordered a 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue 500B and a Patriot Xporter XT Boost 8GB flash-drive. $80 for all.

Potential hard drive failure maybe. Same thing's been happening to the kennel office computer and coincidentally today it stopped booting at all it just gets to the part of post where the hard drive should be found then restarts the computer and does it again. It is quite older it is only an amd 1800. I think I'm going to just give up on it and buy another computer for out there. It is quite dirty out there in the office and it seems to take it's toll on computer stuff. The computer worked fine for years until it went out there then a few months pass and it runs like crap and eventually just crapped out all together.

Just see if it still happens with a new hard drive

^ Oh. So many coincidences today. As did I. Tomorrow is dedicated to destroying what's left of my CM690. And maybe buying a CM690II. I don't like the extreme slipstreamed look, but it is kind of classy. We'll see. 100 is a lot for a case with essentially what I can pull off on my own.

^/^^ I hope you guys stick around for a couple of years so I can actually join in this OC party. I'm focusing on my studies right now so I can't quite have a continuous income to spend on computer parts.

Back
Top Bottom