Random Chit Chat

My dad got Vizio 32 inches for 250 dollars

only 720p though

P.S. David needs to fix this server slowness it gets annoying after a while

I'll re-post so you understand the competition, sniper.

lowtempq95-3.png

;D. Just so you know, I'm still incredibly impressed that you beat out my LCS for cooling the first time. It was kind of cheating since I only have half contact and was overclocked. But still. You have some very impressive air cooling going on there. Where were you when you go those numbers a while back?

Grant.

I was in my living room, Chilling. LOL

though i did just get a new fan for my HS, i THINK it has more pressure..

but i'll try again here tomorrow night after the..

PENS GAME!!! OH YEAH! BOX SEATS!

I'll think about Vizio, but for now I am going to keep an eye on the Sony Bravias that are out now, and see if they get any cheaper, and get one if I can. However, I really want that upcoming Sony Bravia EX400. So if I can't get one cheaper, then I'm probably just gonna go for that. Also, I want a 1080p because I think 720 isn't really worth it anymore.
I hope that crooked stand is more of those 1 in a XX amount things.

Quick question, where is a good place to get airsoft guns?

I prefer 2D over 3D for video, pictures, and games for now. I don't like having to put on the 3D glasses on and off, and it's not that comfortable putting them on top of my glasses.
3D is cool and everything, but it's just not worth it for now. At least for me.

It gives me a headache so I really cant use it for long.
The only time it doesnt is when I watch the 3D move so close to the screen that I cant see the edges.

My freakin turntable just decided to drag the needle all the way across my Abbey Road album. It skips now. In eight places.

Back
Top Bottom