Random Chit Chat

You would think normal television viewing is reserved for the television. Whatever floats your boat.

Go to Best Buy and you can get a Dynex 42" 1080p for $550.

Horrible advice. Why would you go with a third tier manufacturer when the price difference is so negligible?

Teny said:
I'm thinking of getting an Sony Bravia 32" 1080P TV for $500, is it worth it?

Do you have a link to that specific model?

Okay brand? I would never buy a television from a brand I've never heard of. Are you kidding me?

Because I would rather have a much larger TV from an OK brand than a small TV from a name brand that IMO isn't that great either.

Size does not always matter. I have no idea why the hell are you always so obsessed with getting the biggest and largest items. That may be fine and dandy, but I'm sure he had a great reason to go with a 32" television.

I've had Dynex stuff before. Its actually pretty nice.

I assumed he was getting the 32 inch because of cost, so I posted some suggestions. Its not like I put a gun to his head and was like 'BUY THIS!'

Dynex and Insignia are both not highly regarded in terms of reliability. Best Buy typically contracts the televisions to the cheapest manufacturer they can find. They may have a few jewels hidden in their lineup, but I'm not willing to take that risk. Especially with a large investment such as a television.

I normally give brand names that don't have a large reputation a shot IF they offer decent warranty. My old PSU was quite fine example of finding a diamond in the rough. 800w with 56a between two rails on a single transformer. lacked a bit in the PCI-E cable department but the PSU never failed and it came with a three year warranty that required no registration which allowed the unit to hold it's resale value. All for 100 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom