Random Chit Chat

I'm thinking of getting an Sony Bravia 32" 1080P TV for $500, is it worth it?

My dad already owns the Dynex 42", and I don't want to own the same TV. Is it worth it to pay $100 for that 8"?

He seems to like it, but then again, it is the only HDTV he is exposed to I think. I don't know if his work has any HDTV, and the Dynex is the only HDTV in the house.
The reason why I want to get an Sony Bravia is so I can use the remote to control a PS3 I'm going purchase later when I watch a movie or something.

I can't really have that big of a TV as my room is pretty small. However, I might just go to bestbuy and check them out to see which size seems good. I'll be sitting close to the TV too, only about 5-6 feet apart.

5-6 feet is good for either a 37 or 40 inch.

A 32 would begin to look quite small IMO. IDK though, I'm kinda spoiled by my 120 inch screen, so I like to sit rather close to anything smaller.

If you go on eBay, there are logitech Harmony remotes for really cheap that could control the PS3, and they'll beat the hell outta the sony remote. (worst remote I've ever seen)

LOL I'm gonna go broke at this rate... I just bought the red and blue albums on ebay, and a first pressing of Sgt. Peppers.
Beatles are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom