Why unlimited is not trusted?

Dave@56

In Runtime
Actually I do not understand people about unlimited bandwidth to be a fraud policy... Why the bandwidth allowed to have per month cannot be unlimited?

Plus, such companies as cirtexhosting.com, which is considered as the reliable and trustworthy are offeringit in the special plans... I think this is the really good solution for many people, and not actually the scam.

And you?

I have had experience with webhostgiant.com which is offering unlimited hosting and may say UNLIMITED EXISTS! The company's level of trust and professionalism is the key features in this way.

If companies generally mean unlimited, then I've no qualms at all.

However, more often than not a "fair usage policy" applies, which actually means it's not unlimited at all. This I have a problem with, and personally I think it should be downright illegal! You're not allowed to advertise a completely free computer and then charge £500 in the small print, so why does the same thing not apply to this? Any limitations in my mind should be stated clearly and up front, not hidden away in an obscure place in the small print.

Unfortunately though this isn't just limited to web hosting - ISPs are another prime contender, to the point where some of them will reduce your bandwidth or even cut you off if you exceed their "unlimited" allowance regularly.

It doesn't mean that you shouldn't ever go with a deal that claims to be unlimited - just that you should read the small print very carefully before you do to ensure it's not all just a big con.

I have had experience with webhostgiant.com which is offering unlimited hosting and may say UNLIMITED EXISTS! The company's level of trust and professionalism is the key features in this way.

Its been an issue since the broadband service launched.. and I wish the same as you but the thing here will be problem of providing the transfer rates and the number of hosts the user will cost them too much, I guess.. That's why they do agree.. the fact they cannot afford to claim a pinch to the customer at the same time they are trying to provide us..

Lets wait to see such faster access to everyone..

Roddick.

internet monitoring || internet monitoring software

I think unlimited can be used parameter. I have go experience with unlimited bandwidth accounts at santrex.net, and now cosider it may be reached at any reliable company.

May only add that I confirm the quality and unreachability of unlimited deals given by webhostgiant.com. really good shared host.

Thank you all.

As Imay see from posts, much really depends on the company you are going to use, so the unlimited is possible only if the company is considered to be reliable enough for offering it.

Was especially attracted to the deals of webhostgiant.com, and think of going with it, instead of teh company i was going to host at once.

Back
Top Bottom