Gallery: Cases

Im using them for thier VGA output right now for dual monitor, I got laid off for the winter, so i havent had any money to put towards some DVI or HDMI monitors yet.

Im actually using a wide screen tv i got from my sister lol.

Just small steps. Leave the MSI afterburner open when running a 3dmark test. It will show you the max temperature your card has hit. You want to keep it in the 60`s max low 70`s. Any prolonged use in the 80`s can hurt the gpu. Once you see what your thermal ceiling is just start increasing by like 10 mhz the cpu. Keep doing this until you hit your thermal limit or you start seeing artifacts on the screen. Once you have your CPU limit back it off about 10mhz and then start the same process with your ram. Usually it starts artifacting before the temperatures get too hot so keep a close eye. You can also use furmark to make sure you have no artifacting as well. Hope this helps.

whcih one do i downlaod there 3 of them for the 3d mark program
and cpuz is saying my 4770 is directx 11 weird

The most GPU stressful one is Vantage. You need Vista or 7 to run it. The next best is 3dmark06. It can be ran on XP because it is DX9 so this is usually the one most people compare with.

Back
Top Bottom