Apple's iPad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike90t09

Baseband Member
To me, this is very ridiculous. This new iPad from Apple is just an oversized iPhone, without the phone. I feel that Apple either feels threatened by netbooks or left out. So they created this, thing to keep up with the competition I presume. Anyway, I don't see how this improves anyone's lives. Go Apple!! :confused:

What it is for is to dominate multiple markets with one device. If you have a big enough screen and the ability for a bookstore you have what the kindle reader is. Then you take the screen size and the processing power you have a netbook. Finally if you are in either wifi or 3G coverage you will start to see apps pop up that will allow you to use programs like skype to create a cheaper way for phone calls. I think that it was the right move for apple to make right now. And the price is bang on right.

dIxie: 1

mike90t09: 0

Point taken, I guess I never thought of it like that.. They do have that dock thing that I forgot to mention, but I don't know if I'll ever get one.

I think that a lot of people will be skeptical of it but as more application come out for it people will start buying them. They will be a very functional device and the specs on it make it compete well in the market.

Guys, we've got more than one ipad thread already - do we really need another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom