Random Chit Chat

ugh I'm really starting to hate HP that printer scanner copier thing that I mentioned a while back well my sisters bf called hp to see if they could fix it but they said that it was an obsolete model and could not be fixed so he bought a new one from hp of course in the same phone call for 400$ when I told him I would try to fix the original one since it is probably just the scanner light getting stuck on its track.

It really amazes me how the reason for not fixing something in some companies is because it is outdated. If that were a real reason for not fixing something the computer repair industry would completely disappear.

ugh I'm really starting to hate HP that printer scanner copier thing that I mentioned a while back well my sisters bf called hp to see if they could fix it but they said that it was an obsolete model and could not be fixed so he bought a new one from hp of course in the same phone call for 400$ when I told him I would try to fix the original one since it is probably just the scanner light getting stuck on its track.

It really amazes me how the reason for not fixing something in some companies is because it is outdated. If that were a real reason for not fixing something the computer repair industry would completely disappear.

HP got him to do exactly what they wanted him to do. That sucks for him though, the all-in-one business printers aren't cheap.

I think the old one only cost 70 bucks at costco. At the very most we should have tried to just fix the old one ourselves since the warranty is up anyway and if that failed just go back to costco and by another similar one in that price range.

Something I forgot to add hp said they would sell him a new one for 200$ instead of 400$ but they charged the credit card 300$. I just found that a bit odd

1264738941367.jpg

girls like this dont exist :(

I don't like how DHL does this "tendered to USPS" and stops updating my tracking. Hopefully I will get my package tomorrow.

I'm fed up with australia driving laws.

To get your license you have to Obtain a Learners license through a theory test and then do 120 Hours Supervised driving (With a Full License holder) and then do a Driving test to get your Red P's (You can now drive on your own but you have to have a 0% Alcohol Reading,No passengers after 10:30pm and max speed of 90Km/h),you have to keep these for 1 year. Then through another theory test you can get your Green P's and the only advantage to that is you can now do 100Km/s and then three years later you can then get your full license.

It's been 10 Months and i only have 75 Hours done! This is bloody ridiculous. No matter HOW many hours a new driver does that's not going to help much,it's the attitude they have once they start driving on there own paired along with peer pressure.

/rant

Rant time.

Me and 3 other guys just pushed a car roughly 1.5 miles (coasted another mile down a hill) to the only gas station open at 3 AM, because I found out as we were leaving wal-mart my car won't restart if the tank is less than 1/8 full. It was sleeting outside, and below freezing. We got to within 100 yards/meters of the gas station and hit a hill that we couldn't push it up...luckily I had a gas can. Well, we were freezing, so we went inside to warm up. After a few minutes, a couple of cops show up and give my brother a written warning for being out after curfew. I'm over 18, and he was with me, which I'm pretty sure isn't illegal here.

About that time, I start feeling terrible....I'm dehydrated, but having never been dehydrated, I didn't know it. I feel like I'm going to puke, so I go outside, sit down, and begin to black out. The cops see that all the color has drained form my face and ask if I feel ok, which I deny, and proceed to notify my friends and leave. I barely stay conscious as they drag me in and put me in a chair...I was so close to blacking out that I couldn't see at all.

After they see that I'm not dead and get me some water, my brother goes to put the gas in the car, which takes a while as you have to reset the ECU and re-prime the fuel pump. He comes back 15 minutes later and says my battery's dead. It's about 4:30 AM at this point, and we can't get hold of anyone to come pick us up. So we wait, occasionally calling various housemates, friends, and parents, to no avail. At about 5:15, the cops come back, and we tell them the battery's dead. It's a small tow, so they have nothing else to do, but rather than offer us a jump, they simply tell us to push the car further off the road and dive off. It was about 6:15 before anyone was able to come give us a jump, so we could make the 5-minute drive home.

When we got home, I found that since nobody was there to let her out, one of our dogs had crapped right in front of my door, twice. Not only that, but she was apparently moving during one, so there were about a dozen little piles instead of one big one. The other pile wasn't even close to being solid.
All that trouble for this:
1264771534.jpg

Back
Top Bottom