Activity for Today...

Why is 200 000 people dying funny?

It's funny because "god" did this. Don't worry, man. It's all part of the "master plan." We can all sit back and laugh because a greater being with eternal powers planned this out for a specific reason. We mere mortals just wouldn't understand.

Ok. What's the deal this master plan stuff? I've never heard it until like three days ago and I've heard it like 5 times since then already. WTF. Creeping me out TBH.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1003322 said:
Honestly I can't believe people complaining about this being offensive. Like none of you have laughed at something that was somewhat offensive. You need to relax and quite being so over sensitive to things.

"especially you Americans"

I did laugh at this clip. We don't need to be serious 100% of the time guys. Lighten up or the world will eat you up.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1920944

I've laughed at offensive things, yes. But I've NOT laughed at offensive things that are not funny.

2,976 People died after 9/11, Well over 8 years ago. Nearly 200,000 people died less than two weeks ago. There is a huge difference.

How about, just to make a point, someone singlehandedly killed everyone of your family members, left you the only person to live, 2 weeks later make a flash game making fun of you? How would you like that

How about, just to make a point, someone singlehandedly killed everyone of your family members, left you the only person to live, 2 weeks later make a flash game making fun of you? How would you like that

That is a different scenario. This was a natural disaster and not premeditated. Also it's not a flash game, just holding a button on any map of Haiti. I admit it's bad, but it still made me laugh. If everything was so serious then the world wouldn't be fun, GTA wouldn't be out. Life goes on guys.

Your example is inaccurate, please try again.

Also...People get shot up in the streets everyday, car jacked and raped. Are you going to get all QQ everytime someone mentions games like GTA?? I bet you sit back on your couch having a great time in GTA killing people, don't you?

Hypocrite.

I've laughed at offensive things, yes. But I've NOT laughed at offensive things that are not funny.

2,976 People died after 9/11, Well over 8 years ago. Nearly 200,000 people died less than two weeks ago. There is a huge difference.

Okay so 9/11 is funny now because 8 years has passed, or because the death toll wasn't as large as Hatia?

I'm going to use a better more mainstream example. Have any of you ever heard of The Jeff Dunam Show? He does a bit called Achmed The Dead Terrorist. Do you guys find this funny or insensitive? Because if you find this funny your hypocrites. Why? Because he is making light of what is really a very serious thing going on. But enough people must like it because it airs on Comedy Central.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LDg2yA9AZ8

I can guarantee you that comedians will soon be making fun of some of the things going on over there. You just don't see it yet because of people like you that find something as dumb as a shaking screen with a map of Hatia offensive. What I find offensive is the people in Hatia beating people, robbing people and killing people fighting over the things were giving them. Maybe if they were a little more civil I'd show more compaction towards them. I wish I could find the link of some of the Haitian people dragging a naked guy through the street while beating him with sticks for stealing food. That's the type of people you self righteous people want to support?

Ok. What's the deal this master plan stuff? I've never heard it until like three days ago and I've heard it like 5 times since then already. WTF. Creeping me out TBH.

I'm glad you keep up with Christianity. If there is a master creator who is all knowing, every decision made should have a clear known future to it. So it knows everything it's doing and what's going to happen. I'm glad "god" has so much mercy for it's children.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1003749 said:
Okay so 9/11 is funny now because 8 years has passed, or because the death toll wasn't as large as Hatia?

I'm going to use a better more mainstream example. Have any of you ever heard of The Jeff Dunam Show? He does a bit called Achmed The Dead Terrorist. Do you guys find this funny or insensitive? Because if you find this funny your hypocrites. Why? Because he is making light of what is really a very serious thing going on. But enough people must like it because it airs on Comedy Central.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LDg2yA9AZ8

I can guarantee you that comedians will soon be making fun of some of the things going on over there. You just don't see it yet because of people like you that find something as dumb as a shaking screen with a map of Hatia offensive. What I find offensive is the people in Hatia beating people, robbing people and killing people fighting over the things were giving them. Maybe if they were a little more civil I'd show more compaction towards them. I wish I could find the link of some of the Haitian people dragging a naked guy through the street while beating him with sticks for stealing food. That's the type of people you self righteous people want to support?

I'm not saying that 9/11 is funny. I'm saying that making "fun" of Haiti is even worse than making "fun" of 9/11.

There is a big difference between making light of situation and "simulating" an earthquake.

I'm sure that they did what they felt necessary - I'm NOT saying it's OK, but you don't just beat a person with a stick for no reason, do you?

Back
Top Bottom