Random Chit Chat

Yeah, it started as a $1500 build then I added the lcs, physX card, and upgraded the mobo, which puts it at a little over $2000.

Then I have $1000 worth of monitors, so... ya

I'm gonna get a 5970 soon too. Just waiting for the price to dip to sub-$600

my dream build was over 4000...

then i realized i had better things to spend 4 grand on,
especially when pretty much no one but you guys would appreciate a machine like that.

So iv pretty much accepted that i'll not do another build or add anything more, for a few more years till my rig refuses to start.
Pretty damn depressing, since iv pretty much lost all interest in my favorite hobby, along with modding, video games, cars, guns, hockey, creating inventions, robotics, electronics, ect ect ...

I didn't even start making a dream build, only builds that I can afford because I know I will get depressed when I have to face the fact that I will never spend that much unless I was making a lot more than I need for survival.

I think I might slowly drift off of computer building/upgrading and just go back to consoles for my gaming. Right now, it's either an 1080p monitor with PS3, or new computer where I will get about 10-20 FPS gain on games I don't play. I think I am going the PS3 route.

I didn't even start making a dream build, only builds that I can afford because I know I will get depressed when I have to face the fact that I will never spend that much unless I was making a lot more than I need for survival.

I think I might slowly drift off of computer building/upgrading and just go back to consoles for my gaming. Right now, it's either an 1080p monitor with PS3, or new computer where I will get about 10-20 FPS gain on games I don't play. I think I am going the PS3 route.

understandable.

but i think i'll save for a truck...or house

Back
Top Bottom