Merged: The iPad

Sinonymous

In Runtime
Can't believe I had the first thread about Apple's latest device. I thought it was a dumb move by Apple but, I want to know your reaction about it. I was hoping for a Verizon iPhone annoucement. :'(

Re: The iPad

Its not for everyone thats for sure. As much as I love new technology I never see my self getting one, just because I don't have the use for it.

Here is the price breakdown.

http://www.apple.com/ipad/pricing/

hero_20100127.png

On the same note tho, I am very interested to see the Iphone 4G. Rumors have it it might have the cam to cam function. Sweet!!!

custom_1234270253798_iPhone_3.png

They shouldve either put a swivel touchscreen on the white macbook or developed a 10 inch netbook with a swivel touchscreen. That pad design is awful for full time use, and I don't want apple's crippled OS if i'm gonna buy something like that.

Still cool.

I know it killed my day when the iPhone 4G wasn't shown. The iPad wouldn't have any use for me either. I have a new laptop, a phone, and a iPod Touch. I just think this device will become an Apple Newton since they didn't add an independent OS.

August 25th I can get rid of my my iPhone 3g for a better phone, hopefully iPhone 4g haha

I think its not gonna be iphone 4g guys

AT&T has yet to create a 4g network, and if apple does like before, theyre gonna wait until the latest possible time to adopt the new technology.

On the same note tho, I am very interested to see the Iphone 4G. Rumors have it it might have the cam to cam function. Sweet!!!

custom_1234270253798_iPhone_3.png

Something normal phones have had for ages?... 3G phones from Three have that function and have from the start

I think its not gonna be iphone 4g guys

AT&T has yet to create a 4g network, and if apple does like before, theyre gonna wait until the latest possible time to adopt the new technology.

sprint is sitting there silenty with there 4g network lol

Back
Top Bottom