My fraternity is retarded.

I like a few of those. :)

Do you not see the point of Greek frats or professional ones?

Oh, ok.
Yeah, Sigma Pi is a Greek frat, hence the Greek name, lol.
SAE isn't a fraternity, but I do want to join them, lol.

Basically, a lot of frats and sororities are social things, they do some stuff for the community, and they all have to keep their grades up some.

Oh, ok.
Yeah, Sigma Pi is a Greek frat, hence the Greek name, lol.
SAE isn't a fraternity, but I do want to join them, lol.

Basically, a lot of frats and sororities are social things, they do some stuff for the community, and they all have to keep their grades up some.

SAE is a fraternity... unless you meant that they don't have a chapter in your area.

Greek fraternities and sororities can be a blessing to most college students if your school has a good Greek system. Honestly, I try to tell everyone that's in college to *at least* check out some rush events and see what they're all about.

For us guys, you join a house, a brotherhood, a way of life. Hopefully you find a house that you really click with, like I did. You make an instant group of life friends with your pledge class, not to mention all of the other older brothers you establish bonds with. They really do become your best friends.

On top of all that, the social life of a Greek is second to none. You've got a party/event/hangout available every single night of the week. You have an average of one huge house party every week. Keep in mind that these always include a ton of girls. I think a big mistake people make is that they consider fraternities to be a "guys only" way of life. Not so.

And the best part of all, the fraternities and sororities will get together and have events (invites, exchanges) and will party the night away together very, very often during the school year. It's a completely different way of life, and a great way of experiencing college. And if you're worried about classes and grades, you shouldn't be. Two words: Test Bank. :p

Go Greek.

/EndPromotion.

Back
Top Bottom