Lan Party Pictures.

damn, wish we still had weekly LAN's at work.. we had some serious water damage this fall and it ruined most of our PC's, boss hasn't replaced the gaming one's yet. once we get back to the regular saturday night, ill def. post some pictures of me pwning everybody in COD. :D

I got some new pics I took from a LAN we had on New Years Eve'

They will be up soon. *BUMP*

wish i knew of people around my area that did LANS : /

most pc gamers would shit if they seen a true gamer rig lol.

i used to go to a massive, public LAN party when i was younger. it was owned by a rich guy, who had about 20 alienware computers on a LAN, charged £5 to go in a play Quake III against him and the others.

good times, good times.

I would love to have a Lan Party but most of my friends don't even know what it is.

I hear you, I'm about the only one in my zip code who is good with computers. Most people I know just go on about their Xbox Live and stuff. That or they aren't interested in the games I have. I prefer realistic or strategic games. (AA, AOE, etc.).

i used to go to a massive, public LAN party when i was younger. it was owned by a rich guy, who had about 20 alienware computers on a LAN, charged £5 to go in a play Quake III against him and the others.

good times, good times.

Oh the days, time does fly. I will LAN for my whole life!!

Old pics from two different lan parties. I'll take a new picture at the next one I go to. I got a 24" display and a much better PeeCee now.

135052116_a5166eeb96_o.jpg

408770912_8d72501bef_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom