Which OS should I go For?

rellz

Beta member
This is not which one is better or anything like that I just want your Opinions on this.:)
Alright, I don't know which one to pick, it's really hard!
I love Ubuntu because its fast and great, while on the other hand Windows has alot of software I need like Adobe , MS Word, etc...

Alright here are the con's :
Ubuntu's Video Streaming is choppy maybe it was my video card so I changed it after I installed Windows again so I didn't know.

As for Windows I installed it everything was good then the slow down's happened and then I installed my anti virus and i had to reset like 2 times one after install and second time for updates, after that I had to do Windows Update and after that my wireless internet turns off on me ( Only happened on Windows not Ubuntu ).

So can anyone help me out with this I would really love it , thanks!

Well, Linux comes with optional programs like WINE and so forth.

Linux is a lot more stable, but it's a lot more hassle to install executable files. For a first-time experience, anyways.
If you use a GUI-based Linux then there's "packages" you can download to install stuff.

Windows is less stable, excluding it's Server Edition. Windows 7 JUST came out, so I can't judge its stability yet.
It's easier to install stuff and 95% user friendly.
However, virii, spyware, malware, and defacing programs are a hassle that Linux doesn't has.

Depends on what you wanna do, I guess.
I personally use Windows XP for my programming, Windows 7 for my Internet/Gaming stuff and Linux for my hosting. :p

Back
Top Bottom