Dual Screen

Definitely - if you've worked properly with 2 monitors for any length of time you'll really miss going back to 1. Working with 2 increases my productivity massively, especially when doing web based coding.

Same here. I love to have a game open in one screen and internet in the other, helps a ton. Or when writing a paper you can look stuff up and type in the other.

Yes, it's completely worth it. Especially if you have a a virtual help desk job or just like playing games and looking up cheats, tips, etc at the same time.

A lot less hassle then hitting ALT+ESC everytime you wanna look something up when you're fullscreening.

More screen real estate?

I'd say yes everytime. I have two monitors and cant imagine working with audio production applications without them.

Sequencer on on screen, mixer on the other.

wow... sounds good... i think that i am definately going to look into it then... i have the video card to do it so i just have to look for a cheap flat screen, thanks for all the input

I love it too, I used to have dual. It's great...not more having to Alt- Tab out of games or anything. A really good investment!!

Back
Top Bottom