Gallery: Cases

Cabbs is making me look like a chump lol.

My window came today (which fit perfectly, by the way). Went to Micro Center to see if they had any cold cathodes, but they didn't have what I was looking for (so I bought some online). I did manage to get my hands on a 3 pack of air dusters for only $8 though. I ended up spending a half hour there taking stuff off of the shelves then putting them back after realizing I really don't need them.

CIMG1191.jpg

CIMG1200.jpg

CIMG1207.jpg

Hahah. I knew it. I knew the lower chamber wasn't as good as the upper. Nice pump by the way. Looks like an acrylic res up front and you took two bay cover off? That also looks like an Antec 550w PSU. I see a SeaGate 7200.12 series and...two WDC <<###>>AAKS drives? The one thing I don't like about that case is shown when you take a picture from a distance - The shape. It's too square, but I love the clean lines and contrast it has. How much did (both of you) pay for your Pearls? (Culexor and Cabbs)

That's why there will never be a window down there haha. The bay covers fit, I just had them off so I could remove the green LED's that lit it up.

I can't remember the brand of the top had drive, but it's a 250GB about a year old. The bottom two are Samsung F1 1TB drives.

I paid $250 for mine. My most expensive impulse-buy ever.

I paid $150 for mine. That was at the beginning of Newegg's liquidation of the Black Pearls. They went down to $89 until they finally sold out.

Less than half of my most expensive impulse-buy ever lol.

Cabbs, it seems that your power button, led, etc. cables a a bit longer than mine. No fair! Mine are pulled as tight as they can go, and they barely reach.

Do you have them routed the same way? I guess you probably do, there really isn't any other way you could route them. My front panel might be closer to the hole.

Back
Top Bottom