I just deleted all my movies!!!

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
I just deleted my movie folder by accident, how do I get it back?

I tried system restore but it didn't help :( and its not in my recycle Bin.

Thanks

Unfortunately by using system restore you've probably severely hampered your chances of ever getting them back...

Asuming you haven't formatted the drive, this should work: http://www.piriform.com/recuva

Il check this out now thanks.

Standard scan didnt work. Using deep clean now. Does me having raid-0 effects this in a any way?

Unfortunately by using system restore you've probably severely hampered your chances of ever getting them back...

I man really! wow gg

did you do a shift-delete by chance?

O man im not even sure what exactly i did... I think i just clicked "delete" on keyboard and simply deleted it. It even asked me for like confirmation I think, but beeing under assumptions i was deleting something else i just clicked yes.

I got "GetDataBack" program. Great tool!

I was able to get about half the stuff. Really interesting why the other half was not retrievable. The folders were all there, but the folders were 0kb. But great program. If anyone knows of any tricks to get the other half ore maybe a more deeper clean option plz let me know.

thanks.

Different programs use different search methods and scan the sectors differently. Google "Hard drive recovery tool" and find a legit program. Most are just trials which allow you to see the data but not save it. So try to avoid those as it's a PITFA.

Back
Top Bottom