Heat Issue

Pancake92

Baseband Member
I have currently been knowing that my computer seems to run about 10 degree Celsius higher than usual... (both CPU and GPU) There is nothing blocking the fans to retain them from pulling in the air and properly cooling the computer. I have not had any issues with the computer except that it does seem much more sluggish than usual. Any ideas on what could be the problem? Any feedback is much appreciated.

Also, current temps at idle:
48 C - CPU
56 C - GPU

Cheers.

THat not really hot. Just looked at mine and GPU Cores 1 x 53C 1x42C
GPU its not doing anything particular is 66C
What happens under load? especially the GPU as about 82C is the highest I would like to go.
Have you upgraded anything recently, I notice your power is only 350W that must be on the edge of meltdown with those specs you have. Are any of the fans blocked with dust?

Post some pics of your computer running, then with the side off. Sometimes fan placement could cause bad airflow.

THat not really hot. Just looked at mine and GPU Cores 1 x 53C 1x42C
GPU its not doing anything particular is 66C
What happens under load? especially the GPU as about 82C is the highest I would like to go.
Have you upgraded anything recently, I notice your power is only 350W that must be on the edge of meltdown with those specs you have. Are any of the fans blocked with dust?

The thing is... It is all a stock build. Nothing has been modified to it and it has been in the same place since I got it. Everything has been fine until about a few weeks ago when I started to notice that it was getting a bit more sluggish... So I don't know what could be the problem. I am hopefully going to build a new one in March so hopefully it won't die on me before then. Also, every week I check for dust build up so that is definitely the problem.

Back
Top Bottom