Web cam problems - crazy

After laptop format, I installed Windows Vista as earlier I had Windows XP.. But Since then I am suffering webcam problem which was not before. Pic on my display window appear black while the person at another end is able to see my pic.
Why this problem occurs every time? Please if anyone knows help me.

Ok folks, here's where we're at..............
My Interrnet provider came out and installed a new antena (sic) outside the house, ran a new style cable inside the house, and installed an upgraded version of the radio receiver in the house as well. No charge to me. Not sure if that's how they just do things or if it's because I've been just a little more than irate over the situation and threatened to get another provider.
Result.........Upload and download speeds increased dramatically!
I had speeds in the 100's to 300's and now am running in the 700's to 800's.
Hopefully this will help the web cam situation.
Boz

Well, the speed is up and helped considerably but it's still "stuttering" on the audio and video. That is how it's going on Logitech Vid.
As far as Skype ...........as soon as I click on the video test, my system crashes, shuts down and goes into restart mode.

This is really starting to suuuuuuuuuck!:eek: :( :eek:

Well did you reinstall the web cam driver? Sounds like it could be a problem with your processor? But I wouldn't call it that because the web cam doesn't use any thing to process...hardly at all.

Back
Top Bottom