Tattoos Anyone?

I lol'd so hard.

4267793513_c518f20234_b.jpg

IIRC, that's the Tree of Life.

Ahh mmk that makes sense now.

Personally taking a second look at the tattoo. I think it would look really cool if you had a Good to evil fade from top to bottom on it.

For example.

Maybe a glowing effect on top with rich colorful green leaves.
That fades into chard and ember glowing roots. Maybe it's just me, but I think it would look cool.

Maybe a glowing effect on top with rich colorful green leaves.
That fades into chard and ember glowing roots. Maybe it's just me, but I think it would look cool.

That's actually a really nice thought for expanding the original! Nice!

I will agree with Tattoos being addicting. I got my shoulder done and as soon as I got home, Something didn't look "right". That shoulder turned into half a sleeve.

There was another thread quite some time ago of Tattoos. Does not show actual, But I believe I posted sketched artwork I did. Have to search past posts. Praying hands are the center point of it on my shoulder.

Got mine on my back. Bout 3-4" tall. Right between my shoulder blades. Drew it myself. It's a red cross (the cross is a copy of a cross my wife got me for a necklace). Behind it is a yellow rising sun. I got it when i turned 18. Always knew I'd get one. Won't get another one. Not that i didn't like it, not that i enjoyed it, but just knew i'd get one and then i'd be done. When they colored the cross, they were going back and forth across my spine. They had to quit once because i broke out in cold sweats. My arm went numb a few times too. It was a differnt experience.

My dad said it was up to me, but he thought it should have a 'meaning'. So after some thought (i figured out what i wanted as i came up with the meaning) i came up with the cross and rising sun. The cross is an obvious religious symbol but i also have it across my shoulders. I like to think of it as a reminder that i can bear the weight of the world on my shoulders and can keep on going. The sun is a rather simple meaning. It rises everyday no matter what happens the day before. So in putting the two together it kind of turns into: "No matter how much weight you are carrying on your shoulder, the sun will always rise on a new day and an new chance tomorrow."

That's probably a little bit deeper than most people think when they think about a tattoo but that's how I decided what i wanted to get.

Back
Top Bottom