Gallery: Your Workstation

Why would you want it for music playback? I don't think you get what I'm trying to say here.

Virtually ANY computer will work to play music from. Why would you spend $150 on one if that's all you'll use it for? Buy an iPod!

1) It ain't anything you've seen before. It has a Data port, to hook up a cordless or modem, has the earphone/mic feature...and best...the panel run on batteries!
dscf0984z.jpg

2) No fart problems here...I'm quiet :p But I'm kind of a clean freek, so the smell is kind of important for me.
3) Glad you like epic stuff on my pic :) But one thing's not to be forgotten:
dscf0985m.jpg

Oh and this:
dscf0986t.jpg

33 1/3/Tape/Radio/CD/AUX combo! Best of all, I can record anything from Tape/Phono/Aux to CD!

4) Haven't added anything much, except my first LGA775 board. I've got another 478 coming up soon.
dscf0983l.jpg

Hahaha. Man, some people might call it cheesy, but I happen to love your MB wall and your setup. It's pretty nifty! Haha, I love the HUGE freaking heat sink on the middle MB on the blue wall...if that is indeed a heat sink?

What is the board that's on the blue wall at the bottom (half way across; really elongated..)?

The long board is an ISA card. Don't know what it is, but it could be RAM expansion to a GPU :p

The big heatsink is attached...to a PII 266...yeah...seriously.
Glad you like it...I've gotten the idea from...hmmm, a guy from the forum, not Alvino, since he's shown it to me after, but anyways...there's also the wallpaper from "inside your computer" from Win98 that also inspired me. I want to fill a room up full of these things.

I'm a hardware Die-hard BTW.

The long board is an ISA card. Don't know what it is, but it could be RAM expansion to a GPU :p

Wow. I didn't know ISA cards got that big! Holy crap! It's def. gotta be a RAM extension of some kind to be that large.

The big heatsink is attached...to a PII 266...yeah...seriously.

LMAO! A PII? Is it a slot card? I think I've got an old PIII slot card, but the heat sink isn't anything close to that. That's insane. If you ever need a quick buck, you could scrap that hunk of aluminum :p.

Glad you like it...I've gotten the idea from...hmmm, a guy from the forum, not Alvino, since he's shown it to me after, but anyways...there's also the wallpaper from "inside your computer" from Win98 that also inspired me. I want to fill a room up full of these things.

Dude! I SO remember that! I was pretty young, but I know what you're talking about. That was so freakin' cool back then. Haven't seen it for so long now, though! I've actually recently cleaned my basement, and since I run a computer repair shop, I'm going to put up a few dead MBs on my wall. Not going to make a wall out OF them, but rather kind of use them as "splash" on the wall so to speak. I'll upload pics when I get em up. Thanks for sharing pics!

Back
Top Bottom