Case Log - ???

I decided it'll be sort of an "HTPC"...sort of. I don't have a graphics card or anything, and I probably won't use it as one for right now. But, if anyone has a decent PCI or AGP card they wanna get rid of...send it my way! :D

Hot glued the MB I/O panel on because it'll probably never see the light (err...darkness?) of another case.
IMG_1199.jpg

I'm worried about your mountings for your 3.5 and 5.25 drives. If you have a plan for that, I can't wait to see pics. Looks interesting to see.

The 3.5" mount will actually still work, like I said above. The HDD screws in to the top of the case. When you look at any of the pics, the space where is screws in is right above where the drive bays used to be

As for the 5.25"....
IMG_1198.jpg

:D

It works, too. I've just gotta fashion up some kind of bracket. It's sturdy enough just sitting in there cuz it's such a tight fit, but I should add a brace or two to be safe. I might just brace it horizontally somehow, because....

I plan to cut out an adjacent 5.25" bay right next to it for dual CD/DVD drives. I think when I get everything figured out eventually, I'm gong to buy some black screen (like the kind you find in a window or door) and affix it to the front of this case.

Call it "Craig Ferguson's Precious".

You might win. I actually kind of want to find a picture of his snake coffee cup and just paste it on there somewhere. Bahahahaha.

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

It'll get a paint job this spring. Working on getting an AGP card so I can actually use it as an HTPC.

lol omfg. This is funny yet so ghetto. I'll probably get around to "building" a case soon. I want to make it into something unexpected. Like a Giant PS2 or Ipod, lol.

Yeah. I wish I had better tools to work with. It probably would have turned out better. But, at least I can say I didn't spend any money on it!

I need to get myself a good sleeper computer. Kick ass hardware in an ugly beige case from 1994. I don't actually think that would serve any purpose at all. But it would still be lightly humorous.

Back
Top Bottom