Gallery: Cases

Oh, I'm quite aware that 39C idle is no where NEAR danger for a GPU or even CPU. But it's too hot for my tastes. I like my components to idle at sub-30.

Yeah, I can get fan extenders, but I'm waiting. Because I might be getting a fan controller. Not sure.

Oh, I'm quite aware that 39C idle is no where NEAR danger for a GPU or even CPU. But it's too hot for my tastes. I like my components to idle at sub-30.

Yeah, I can get fan extenders, but I'm waiting. Because I might be getting a fan controller. Not sure.

I understand on the first part.

Don't you have Ultra Kaze 3000's? Are they running wide open all the time?

I do. Dual Kaze 3k's for the rad. Those are the exact wires I'm complaining about. They are too short to route the cables and still reach the Koolance PC4-RP980 for controlling. I leave them at 5 which is damn near silent because the RP980 uses pulse width modulation for the tuning of RPM's.

By waiting on getting extenders, I mean some fan controllers come with an amplitude of extender cables so I might not need to buy some at 2.50 a piece :|

Can't you just wire them yourself? I mean, that's what I do with all my fans. I run all the wires up and out of the way and then to my fan controller.

I can wire them myself, but I'm out of blank 3 pin connectors. And I don't want to ghetto wire to my controller.

I gotta put in another order at FCPU this coming up week anyways. Need to order more parts for the ATX Black - That I don't own? I still can't believe the invert turned out so well on that.

My new computer-ish. New case and new heatsink! =)

I'm working on that pesky CPU power cable... there's a tiny hole that I can route it through at the top but it needs to be forced through and will take some time.

Back
Top Bottom