Random Chit Chat

My insomnia is so bad i have purple/black circles under my eyes

Too much of this >>>>
party_hard_cat2.gif

That's why i wear sunglasses in pictues and irl.

No cause your in the Italian mafia

That's it for Conan O'Brien on the Tonight Show. For a man that has been back stabbed by both Leno and NBC, he sure has class. Respect all the way.

That's it for Conan O'Brien on the Tonight Show. For a man that has been back stabbed by both Leno and NBC, he sure has class. Respect all the way.

Iv been watching him since i was 10,
i even have his 10th anniversary special on dvd :)

Conan is Epic

Makes me proud to be Irish lol

+1 to Conan lol

See, I'm just not a Conan fan. I don't hate him (he's better than Leno or Letterman...combined, even). But he just doesn't make me laugh like Craig Ferguson does. I think Craig and I have a similar sense of humor, whereas I just don't find some of what Conan says funny. But, I think that tends to be the case both ways for people (Craig v. Conan). Though, I do have the utmost respect for the guy. Leno is a jackass, and Conan was definitely wronged by all of this.

Well, Leno got a spot before the late news (for my time zone, Leno 9PM; news 10PM) instead of after (10:35PM). Then Conan took over the 10:35PM spot (he used to come on after Leno at 11:35PM). Leno's ratings fell and he wanted his old spot back (or so I've heard), so he basically just told Conan to get out, leaving Conan without a job (but with $33 million in his pocket to walk; $11 million more for his staff).

Back
Top Bottom