probably a stupid idea - but oh well its 4am.

~Darkseeker~

Fully Optimized
well, im supposed to be going to the apple store tomorrow morning with a friend, and we're going at like 10am because its a fair old drive away. anyway, i dunno how (probably GTA's fault.) but it got to be 1am, and i decided if i go to sleep now i wont wake up 'till 12-1pm saturday afternoon. so i decided to avoid this problem by simply staying up all night and preoccupying myself with the internet.

was this a dumb idea? eventhough its now 4am and theres no way in hell id be able to get up today if i went to sleep now.

Good idea, just stay up. Hopefully you aren't the one driving.

Take a nap tomorrow afternoon then.

Lol ah, this brings back memories. Drink some type of energy drink. Something with kick, like monster.

I can just feel how you feel now.
"But I can't go to bed now!"
1 hour later
"Crap.. Well.. Now I REALLY can't go to bed."
1 hour later
"... $*#@ I'm past the point of return."

Haha oh the hours wasted gaming at night.

well, im supposed to be going to the apple store tomorrow morning with a friend, and we're going at like 10am because its a fair old drive away. anyway, i dunno how (probably GTA's fault.) but it got to be 1am, and i decided if i go to sleep now i wont wake up 'till 12-1pm saturday afternoon. so i decided to avoid this problem by simply staying up all night and preoccupying myself with the internet.

was this a dumb idea? eventhough its now 4am and theres no way in hell id be able to get up today if i went to sleep now.

I did this once. Then my mom and I went to the food bank to volunteer. I was hyper for some reason. So my answer is Yes it is a good idea!!! :D:D:D

did that when we were working on the ATX black. We were physically working on the case from 11am to 9am the next day.

you cant deal with going to bed at 4, and get up at 9: 30, and go on 5 hours, instead of no hours?

def dumb lol.

Lol ah, this brings back memories. Drink some type of energy drink. Something with kick, like monster.

I can just feel how you feel now.
"But I can't go to bed now!"
1 hour later
"Crap.. Well.. Now I REALLY can't go to bed."
1 hour later
"... $*#@ I'm past the point of return."

Haha oh the hours wasted gaming at night.

Yeah, I did something like this Sunday night but just sitting around on the internet. I did it partially intentionally though as I had nothing to do the next day. I just decided to drive around town at like 2AM. That was kinda interesting as I've never driven out that late before.

Back
Top Bottom