Anyone know Reliable backup software?

martin12

Solid State Member
Can anyone tell me the quality and reliable data backup software? If you know please provide some features so that i can check its backup support.

How much is it safe to use such software? Are they really work effectively in storing our system data automatically and provide secure data backup solutions?
What you suggest to do in this case?

what are you backing up? (large or small files)?

what do you want to backup to? (CD/Tape/other drive/removable drive/offsite webshare)?

what sort of backup do you want? (all data all the time, or all data at first, then only things that you've changed).

is this at home, or for a business?

you can do a lot of these things without necessarily needing a backup software package at all.

i agree with root, I have an external HD and i simply keep all my films, pictures etc on there in individual files (pictures also on DVD as an ultimate safe backup). Depends what you want to keep, but external is much safer unlss you parttion your HD and that is still prone to disc failure. I would never backup to my operating system HD. THe number of times friends have come around and said my laptop wont start etc but can you get my pictures etc back... OMG, go ecternal now for £50 it saves you a lot of pain

It depends on what you want to backup i.e entire system data or certain important files. Also make sure how much data you want to backup.

I just want to backup my personal system data. Not much but only important folders or files.

You can even use FiveBackup.
If you want to have effective backup services, check-
'onlinedatabackupsolutions.com'

Back
Top Bottom