New to the boards, need help deciding on computer brand

Go for HP. Dell is a peice of crap horrible customer service horrible products that break down super fast

From what I understand, iBuyPower has much better service than Cyberpower.

I'd definitely recommend them...I was looking around on their site just today and found some really awesome stuff. Their laptops leave a bit to be desired for the price compared to brands like Asus or Lenovo, but apart from a self-built one their desktops are unparalleled for the price. They don't use their own parts...you're basically paying someone to build a computer for you, using the same parts you'd get at a site like Newegg, and getting a good warranty on it.

Go for HP. Dell is a peice of crap horrible customer service horrible products that break down super fast

Dell doesn't manufacture most of their parts anymore. They just use really cheap OEM parts. HP is just as bad though.

Really, both are fairly reliable hardwarewise (though usually terribly cheap parts), but they tend to screw you over with the prices, and load it up with crapware that is a huge pain for most people to get rid of.

Back
Top Bottom