Gallery: Cases

Rig looks good Grant. I can just imagine how that sounds haha.

That Compaq brings back memories. We had one similar to that but it had a Athlon 1400+.

Thanks doc. I know I have achieved greatness when Cabbs compliments the rig, lol.

I really need to clean up the wires on the right side of the mobo though. Kind of messy with having to plug the fan wires to the board. and having too short of cables for the fans on the rad. :|

The rig can be VERY quiet, but I have to turn all the fans down. The CPU still stays sub 25C, but the GPU gets to 39C idle which is a bit much :S.

I was going to order one of those for use on my case. But I figured it was too overused. Custom is not hard to do by any means.

what im gonna do is take the blue fan outa than window n take the blu fan thats at the front of my case n put them on the top of the inside of my case,
n take the 2 fans that r their n put one in the new window one in the front n the fan that's on the side right now is gonna be put on bottom of case wow 6 fans inside my comp

I'm pretty sure the panel comes with a standard black CM fan. Like the one that came as an exhaust on both of our cases.

Thanks doc. I know I have achieved greatness when Cabbs compliments the rig, lol.

I really need to clean up the wires on the right side of the mobo though. Kind of messy with having to plug the fan wires to the board. and having too short of cables for the fans on the rad. :|

The rig can be VERY quiet, but I have to turn all the fans down. The CPU still stays sub 25C, but the GPU gets to 39C idle which is a bit much :S.

My case makes wiring easy for the fact that there's no window where they all are :p Kind of turned me into a snob lol.

They do sell fan extensions, or you could solder them yourself.

39 idle shouldn't be a problem for a GPU, they can take more of a beating than CPU's when it comes to heat.

Antec cases should have side doors like that...
i think mines uglyish?

39 idle shouldn't be a problem for a GPU, they can take more of a beating than CPU's when it comes to heat.

Personally, id say when a GPU is getting close to per say, 80C, its time to start worrying.

Back
Top Bottom